Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Tidbits

Today, if I can find anything to write about, it would be about the people that we minister to at this church. They are, without doubt, the best people on the face of the earth. I am thankful for them and all that they do to help us in the ministry. I love each of them as if they were my own parents/grandparents/kids/siblings!!! Thank you all my church family for being the precious gift that you are to me....
I would write about how thankful I am for my parents and the Godly heritage they gave me. I never remember a time that I wasn't in church. The years roll back at the memory of fun times around the table, in the living room by the tree, at church functions...the list could go on. I'm thankful that they sacrificed and gave me a foundation in God....
I could write about my precious mother and father-in-law...all they did to raise an absolutely wonderful son who is the most tender, gentle father and pastor...a good provider for us. I am thankful for all they do and what they are...I love you mom and dad.
In a couple of words, Thank you God for everything!!!!!

No comments: