Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lady in Waiting!!

Hello everyone! My favorite hymn right now is "He is able to deliver thee!" I am six weeks away from "D"elivery Day! November 10, 7 am is the scheduled arrival of our sweet little Tom Tumble. He is so active and really growing right now. I am beginning to look like a barge and feel like a bloated whale. But, I can do this, somehow in these days.

For those of you who heard about the Hurricane winds that hit our area, Yep! We lost power on Sunday and did not get it back until around 10 pm Tuesday night. I was not a good pioneer at all.Alan has Amish roots in his background and enjoyed everything immensely. But for me, I was a failing student in this Amish 101 crash course. Thank the Lord it only lasted that long. That was two weeks ago tonight, and we learned that some people just a very few miles from us are only getting their electric back today!! So, it could have been much worse.

I am gearing up for fall decorating and doing some fall housecleaning. I am always excited about this time of the year. Plus the pending arrival of our little guy is making it more exciting than usual!

1 comment:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Oh, hang on, Jennifer, just a little while longer! I feel your pain -- these last weeks go so slowly!