Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am falling in love with Fall early this year

So -- allow me a little indulgence on the choice of fall colors for this writing. I absolutely LOVE autumn and all of the adorable decorations that go with this time of year. Yes! I am jumping the gun a little as they say down South in my native land, :-) but I cannot help it here.
I am counting the days until October 1st, so I can haul out my annual plethora of fall decorations and design to my heart's content!!
Better yet, I am REALLY EXCITED about November 10, 2008, 7:30 am when our little man is scheduled to make his appearance into this world via C-section delivery. With the bulge that I am sporting now and the lack of oxygen I am experiencing from my "extra" load, I am really looking forward to that first deep breath in several months. Holding my little angel from Heaven will be great too!!
Nothing spectacular happening here, but I am looking forward to all of the fun that will come with autumn and the holiday season.

No comments: