Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ummmm....I did it again...that's right...I'm behind again!

Ahhh....take a deep cleansing breath with me (nope, I'm not into yoga, guys) and catch the scent of woodsmoke, freshly cut hay, and apple cider warming on the stove. Yes! It's that time of year again. My most favorite season of all is back in full force!!! I LOVE AUTUMN. Fall is my favorite season. Strangely enough, I find myself more energetic and bubbly than at any other time of the year.
Two weeks from now my little baby boy, Timothy, will turn ONE YEAR OLD!!! Oh dear, where did the time get to. That is soooo depressing. But, we are enjoying all of his sweet little antics, his very chubby legs trembling with the effort of walking along holding to the edge of the couch, his developing sense of humor when he shouts back, "Boof" to our cries of "BOO!" A mild-natured child who is sooo full of love for Em-em, Mom-mum, and DaaDaa. Our little Timothy is a precious little fellow whom we thank God for every day.
Emily is our little live wire. Full of passion from weeping, fury, laughing, playing, etc...she never gives us a dull moment around the house...and we love our little girl sooo much, as well. She has invented a new name for herself...."Daddy's little Soup Hog" Where that came from, I'll never know, but it certainly cracked us up! She also sang loudly after kid's club the other night, "Joshua fought the battle a year ago, year ago...."
So, I am planning to haul out the fall decor tommorrow and let the joy of color surround us as we bask in the waning glow of summer and relish the brilliant display that is already stealing into the green canopy of nature.
We are busy with church growth and cultivation....don't get me started there, but let me say, All the glory belongs to Jesus Who is helping us in a very special way. He is showing such grace to us as we endeavor to bring souls to Him. And, for now, that's about all I can think of to share.
More from the well-spring of activity later....Hold to God's unchanging hand as the seasons change!!!

No comments: