Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...

Hello Everyone!
I cannot believe that it is already June and I have not posted anything since April! WOW! Where did the time go?
Oh, I know! It went to the doctor, the emergency room a couple of times, to sleep for hours on end, to eat at strange hours of the night and morning, to a Mother-Daughter tea directed and put together by yours truly, to graduation parties for our seniors at church, to the graduation, to etc, etc, etc... Do you catch my drift here ladies? Any pastor's wives out there who relate?

The new baby is making its presence known in my "blooming" anatomy as well as its very active leaps and bounds within.
I do not know what it is yet, but we will hopefully know by the end of the month. My nesting instincts are getting worse everyday with major overhauls happening in every room of the house. I have so much news, I won't overwhelm you with it all in one setting. Hopefully, I can update everyone in pics and short notes along the way this month!

I am ready for a snack (probably ice cream cone -- it's after midnight!!!! :-) and some more delicious sleep! More to come later! God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Oh, I feel your pain! May was an exhausting month for me too. Now summer is well under way....here we go!